When In Tokyo...

This blog is a space to keep track of the year I will spend in Japan. Look forward to pictures, rants, and raves of all things Japanese. I'll also link up to a few other blogs. Please leave me a comment here and there to let me know you're still alive and reading.

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Imperative information!

I`ve decided to take my address off the blog. most of you should have gotten an email with the new correct address....if you would like to send something to me and dont have my address then email me and we`ll see!

My host family name(which should go with mine on any letters or packages):
Ogihara

My skype name(everyoe should have skype):
zinkalove

seriously...everyone should get skype and post there names here so i can talk to you and hear your voices. it is the coolest thing! and its free when other people have it..its all free! seriously..everyone get it!

My email address@:
zinkalove@yahoo.com
zinka@uga.edu

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love that you are there, and then there is this little post. It's funny to me that EVERY post isn't "OMG... must fill this huge space with words!" ...I know that's what I'd do. Every single entry.

Hope you put up some pictures from the Cherry Tree festival!!! ♥

-Jessie

2:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey babe, I have skype add me anytime.. its 'skylah'

7:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home