When In Tokyo...

This blog is a space to keep track of the year I will spend in Japan. Look forward to pictures, rants, and raves of all things Japanese. I'll also link up to a few other blogs. Please leave me a comment here and there to let me know you're still alive and reading.

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Flashing Lights

It is dark as I am walking home from Senzokuike Station. Walking down the street towards my house, I notice a few cars with red flashing lights ahead. I begin to think. Is it fire? Maybe worse. Maybe it's an accident, or a murder, or something insanely gruesome. Is it my host family? Is it someone I've seen in Senzokuike? My stomachs turns as my imagination begins to run away with itself.
Whe I get closer I see a bunch of cops standing around and waving cars by. There is a parked cab and a lonely, bent up bicycle. I breath a sigh of relief, curse my overactive imagination, and awkwardly walk past the seen of what seems to be nothing more than a slight fender bender. No one looks hurt. I am happy.

That is all.
Much love!

PS I watched the kempo during lunch today. It turned out to be more along the lines of karate rather than kung-fu. Thanks for the info dad but I don't think I'll be joining Kempo. instead I'm going to see if the gyms are open in the early morning and just work out before school. also, there may actually be a judo club. Not sure yet.
^.^

3 Comments:

Blogger Raquelita said...

Don't walk around at night by yourself! It's not cool and it's not allowed.

I love you!

6:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rachel is right! Ask her to tell you about my random call to her the other night, LOL. Glad it wasn't anything serious.

Are you going to re-try the art club?

Love you so much! xoxo
Mom

10:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Word to our sistah! :))

Love Dad!

6:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home