When In Tokyo...

This blog is a space to keep track of the year I will spend in Japan. Look forward to pictures, rants, and raves of all things Japanese. I'll also link up to a few other blogs. Please leave me a comment here and there to let me know you're still alive and reading.

Sunday, April 01, 2007

Strawberry!

On Saturday Otoosan took Tyisha and me on a little excursion with some of his coworkers.



So we drove for several hours to go pick strawberries. I assumed that it would be pick as many as you can in a certain time period but instead it was al you can eat in 30 minutes. A little stange but still fun. After eating our fill we drove for another couple hours to a very old and famous ryokan so we could do some onsen dipping. It was very relaxing...except for the part where an older woman tried to get us to go in the mixed bath. I'm pretty sure otoosan was in there so I'm glad I figured out what she was saying...it could have been awkward.

After that we ate some sushi and then it took several more hours to get home because of traffic. I think I spent more of the day sleeping in the car than doing anything else but it was still great fun^.^

More pics in the album strawberry fields...
and here's the ladies:


Much love!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How cool...what fun! So you couldn't bring any home with you? That's too bad, you could have made strawberry jam. :)

Love you!
xoxo

5:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was from me...Mom. :)

5:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home