When In Tokyo...

This blog is a space to keep track of the year I will spend in Japan. Look forward to pictures, rants, and raves of all things Japanese. I'll also link up to a few other blogs. Please leave me a comment here and there to let me know you're still alive and reading.

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Sapporo Finale and Pictures!

Well...
I'm back home and I've pretty much been relazing since getting back on Monday. The Shinkansen ride back was 9 hours, 3 of which were actually on a Shinkansen train. The last day in Otaru was nice. Andrew and I spent time in the actual city and saw the lantern festivities and such. Andrew and I have both put pictures in our photobucket accounts so feel free to browse them.

Other than that...it's relaxing and saving money till mom and Rae get here!
^.^
Much Love!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fantastic pics! Of course, I love the ice/snow sculptures...and that ice slide looks pretty fun, too. :)

Those pictures make me miss the snow!

1 week and counting!!!!

xoxo
Mom

11:54 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

here are pictures from my camera

http://s135.photobucket.com/albums/q145/WertleJapan/Sapporo/

5:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Valentines!

Love! Dad!

6:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home