When In Tokyo...

This blog is a space to keep track of the year I will spend in Japan. Look forward to pictures, rants, and raves of all things Japanese. I'll also link up to a few other blogs. Please leave me a comment here and there to let me know you're still alive and reading.

Friday, February 23, 2007

Not too much...but how bout some Japanese drama stars?

So..Im pretty much and pretty much have been waiting it out till my mom and sister get into Tokyo on sunday. I am going to an art exhibit tommorrow but other than that I havnt been doing much of anything.

So in the mean time...

Remember that show I was talking about, Hana Yori Dango?
Well, I'm going to introduce you to the male cast (which includes the first male pop stars I found attractive). They're cute.


This is Matsumoto Jun. He is also a part of the j-pop group that sings the shows intro theme song. The group is Arashi and the song...well, it's catchy and called "Love so Sweet."

He plays Domiyoji. He's adorable. He yells a lot and does really awkward things. Part of his character is to also say things incorrectly...like sayings and such. In the show he wears his hair sort of permed more on top of his head...at first its wierd but it grows on you.


apparently he's 5'6"...so he's shorter than me. Sad. He looks so tall in the show...but thats probably because the main girl is so short. Darn it!
These are the others boys:

In this order the above guys are actually named: Oguri Shun, Matsuda Shota, and Abe Tsuyoshi. This is a pretty bad picture of Oguri, he's much cuter in the show. In the show they play (in this order) Hanazawa Rui, Nishikado Sojiro, and Mimasaka Akira. All part of the "F-4", the group that Domiyoji leads in a super rich high school. The main love triangle is Tsukushi (the main girl) and Domiyoji and Hanazawa. I like Domiyoji the best and second I like Nishikado san...he's actually my height too...^.^
Peace!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha you make me laugh
looooove,
sara

8:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home