When In Tokyo...

This blog is a space to keep track of the year I will spend in Japan. Look forward to pictures, rants, and raves of all things Japanese. I'll also link up to a few other blogs. Please leave me a comment here and there to let me know you're still alive and reading.

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Family come to visit!

Okay...so my mother and sister just went back home yesterday. After about 11 days of sightseeing and traveling with them I am exhausted but really happy that I got to see them. I will say this...having family visit you in another country is incredibly wonderful, stressful, rewarding and tiring all at the same time.

I loved seeing my sister and mom. 6 months till I go home...hopefully there visit will keep me from getting homesick during that time^.^

Since I didn't update at all I'll do it all now in several different posts. Mostly It will be general info with more specific details on my favorite parts of each trip. One thing that really seems funny is that I feel a lot more confident in my japanese now...interesting, ne?

Also, tomorrow I leave to go on more trips with andrew's parents who got into town the day before my mom and sister left. No rest! But it's okay, I know it's all going to be great.

On the 23rd, my host family gets another student. I'm excited about this...and mostly I hope we get along well.

anyway...on to the good stuff!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I slept for nearly 20 hours right after I got back! I've had insomnia ever since. LOL

xoxo
Mom

9:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home