When In Tokyo...

This blog is a space to keep track of the year I will spend in Japan. Look forward to pictures, rants, and raves of all things Japanese. I'll also link up to a few other blogs. Please leave me a comment here and there to let me know you're still alive and reading.

Friday, June 29, 2007

The countdown begins

Well, this is just a note to say it is five weeks to the date as of today.

I have finals, packing, sending stuff home, kyudo, taking care of fun stuff, etc etc to all take care of. Plus seeing as much more of the city as I can before I head home. I'm only a little nervous^.^

Still, it's exciting knowing I'll be coming home, particularly since I know I'll probably be back in Japan for Jet or some other english teaching program.

Anyways, I'll be posting a lot more often these last few weeks with as much stuff as I can think of (related to school, top ten lists, related to places I've been, etc).

Much Love!
PS: hope everyone got their postcard!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

excited about seeing you! have a good last five weeks! too bad you aren't here now, you could make fun of how pathetic i look after getting my wisdom teeth out!

7:58 PM  
Blogger Nick said...

oh Jess, you're leaving too!?! You've been a great internet friend. :)

But I guess it's about that time. All of my college student friends who came here the same time I did are leaving in August or slightly before.

Good luck!

1:02 AM  
Blogger Raquelita said...

I cant wait to see you again Jssica!

8:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't wait for you to get home, though I know leaving will be bittersweet for you.

Love you!
Mom

7:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home