When In Tokyo...

This blog is a space to keep track of the year I will spend in Japan. Look forward to pictures, rants, and raves of all things Japanese. I'll also link up to a few other blogs. Please leave me a comment here and there to let me know you're still alive and reading.

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Beach も一回(One more time!)

So, Today I went with Andrew and some of his friends and a lot of their friends to the same beach in Kamakura. This time I had a camera but because of the weather there werent very many hawks out.

When we got to the beach it looked like this:

Clouds rolling in and the rain begining to fall. I'm supposed to look terrified but instead it looks like I'm raising the roof. We decided to take shelter in a small restaurant called Sea Castle.

It's a german restaurant which was good because the people we were with all wanted beer but I would highly recomend against ever visiting this place. It smelled a bit odd and the woman working there gave us the most evil looks while we were sitting the rain out (though msot everybody ordered something and we were her only customers). Andrew did say she was nice when he was paying his check though, so who knows...maybe she just likes to stare at people and happens to have an evil look?

In any case, the day cleared up beautifully! It was sunny the rest of the time and I even jumped in the water. The water is probably dirtier than Georgia ocean which surprised me and it was freezing! Still it was fun.

Nice and relaxing.

Tomorrow I'll be seeing Spiderman 3. I could have seen it before all of you but oh well. I garuntee I'll be seeing Harry Potter and Pirates of the Caribean before all of you...Mwa ha ha!

Much Love!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm jealous you get to go to the beach while i'm having to study and take finals. oh well. i'll be on summer break in a week! haha! :)

1:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahhhh...you look nice and rested after your unexpected break. Glad you got a chance to go to the beach!

Love you!
xoxo
Mom

2:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks a little cold and rainy. How was the water temp?

Dad!

6:12 AM  
Blogger Raquelita said...

You are so skinny and beautiful! I need to be like you... I havent gone to the beach in so long, unless you count the retreat i went on yesterday, but I didnt even play in the water! Anyways, seems like your doing well. Me and Alice and Caitlin miss you! I love you!
Rachel

8:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jess! I'm sorry it's been so long since I commented - I've been keeping up with your blog (I thought your 2nd to last entry about the shrine was awesome and really interesting) but I've been a neglectful commentator/commentor? Whatever. Anyway, I miss you and you rock. Just so you know.

6:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home