When In Tokyo...

This blog is a space to keep track of the year I will spend in Japan. Look forward to pictures, rants, and raves of all things Japanese. I'll also link up to a few other blogs. Please leave me a comment here and there to let me know you're still alive and reading.

Friday, June 15, 2007

To the Top!

Well, today I go to climb Mt Fuji. I'm so excited I'm about to jump out of my skin. of course, I didn't sleep well which is no good but I think I'll be fine. We'll be sleeping at the top of the mountain and I'm putting to use my pretty (and kind of big) hiking pack.

By the way, I've discovered I am absolutely terrible at planning trips! Alas.

Anyway, I will update tomorrow! Pictures, stories and everything.

Much Love!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooo! yay! i want to hear all about it! exciting! :)

7:34 PM  
Blogger Raquelita said...

Good luck and I am sooooo excited por tu!

7:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home