When In Tokyo...

This blog is a space to keep track of the year I will spend in Japan. Look forward to pictures, rants, and raves of all things Japanese. I'll also link up to a few other blogs. Please leave me a comment here and there to let me know you're still alive and reading.

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Score!!!

Okay...
so I got my test in lit back today. I guess I underestimated my ability to BS....either that or I actually knew what I was writing about. I got a B. Seriously though....I was completely convinced I failed it because I didn't think I had answered the questions at all. Wierd.

In any case...birthday is tomorrow. Ill open mom's package first thing. Dad...I got your book...of course...I didnt realize it was going to be in spanish...the pictures are pretty and I saw a lot of the work from Coit Tower in San Fransisco which is cool.

Okay...I'll probably be sending a huge batch of postcards out in the middle of novemeber..beforte then if everyone please shoot me an email or message or something reconfirming their address just to make sure I have it right....

Much Love!
(Im turning 20! I'm turing 20!)
^.^

7 Comments:

Blogger Raquelita said...

Top 4, woo hoo!!!!!!!

Happy early birthday my dear twin! I love you!

11:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy 20th Birthday, Jessica! Have a great day.

Love, Emily

8:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on your paper and 'Happy 20th Birthday' hun..

Well I enjoyed reading your blog cos you wrote bout your experiences, pics and Japan culture.. I am quarter Japanese, my great grandma came to Malaysia in WW II and was left to a malay family, you got me interested to find out bout the other quarter of my heritage :)

I also found similarity in us, fashion and both of us have twins ;)

Have a nice day, pretty!

*hugs n kisses*
-Skylah

8:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Jess, it's great to get regular updates from you on things. It gives me fond reminiscence of my own trip. And I'm glad to hear you're doing really well. Have a great birthday, and a great year as you continue your studies. And maybe you can rub off some of that blogging spirit on Andrew, yeah?

9:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Feliz, Feliz en tu dia
amigita que dios te bendiga,
que reinela paz en tu dia,
y que cumplas muchos mas!!!

4:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy, happy birthday Jessica!!!!

I hope your day is filled with things that make you feel as special as you are. :)

Love, love, love you!
xoxo
Mom

8:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey you...I hope your haveing a blast...I know you are loving every min. of being there...can I ask for a postcard....:) 190 prospect AVe. Box 1083
Elmhurst, Il.
60126

11:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home