When In Tokyo...

This blog is a space to keep track of the year I will spend in Japan. Look forward to pictures, rants, and raves of all things Japanese. I'll also link up to a few other blogs. Please leave me a comment here and there to let me know you're still alive and reading.

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Very Busy!

I have a couple huge updates coming your way but Im a little busy this week, studying and trying to witness Sophia's festival. But after this weekend, no worries! Ill be back to regular updates...

in the mean time please check out my host mom's blog:

http://hostfamilyintokyo.blogspot.com

she's working hard on it..it's completely adorable!
also..she's posted those tea ceremony pictures Ive been trying to figure out.

I also wanted to take a minute and thank everyone who comments. It means a lot to me to see you guys are reading and such. Really, it does! So thanks everyone...and special thanks to skylah...who may have the least reason to read my blog. Hah hah!
^.^
Much love!!!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

jessica, just wanted to let you know i've been keeping up with your adventures and i think it's so cool that you're going full force into everything! you seem to be having the best time and i think you're fearless! i could never do what you're doing! bring me back some edamame!! hope you're having the time of your life!!
josie

11:47 AM  
Blogger Raquelita said...

i was looking at pictures and i just wanted to tell you that you are beautiful... i love you!

1:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww, what Rachel wrote just melts me. And, I agree 100%. You are beautiful in so many ways.

I'm doing the NaNoWriMo thing again this year, so I'll have to check out Okaasan's blog in a little bit. I will, though.

Looking forward to those updates!!

Love you more than tons,
Mom
xoxo

3:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aww jess your host mom's blog is sooooo cute!! i miss you and hope we can skype soon! -caitlin

3:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

K, I finally found time to go look at Okaasan's blog. It's great! I love the tea ceremony pictures, too.

xoxo
Mom

4:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What I want to know is

How did things work out with Mrs. Fujisawa?

and

How flamboyant is Mr. Fujisawa?

:)

Love,
Dad!

1:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jessie - I'm jonesing for an entry form you! Please?

I miss you and love you!
xoxo
Mom

5:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home