When In Tokyo...

This blog is a space to keep track of the year I will spend in Japan. Look forward to pictures, rants, and raves of all things Japanese. I'll also link up to a few other blogs. Please leave me a comment here and there to let me know you're still alive and reading.

Monday, November 06, 2006

Disney Tokyo!

Here's a long overdue post about last week's trip to Disneyland tokyo...

IT was awesome!!!
I've only ever been to disney world once for a day inwhich I saw MGM and half of Epcot...so to spend an entire day in the park goind on all the rides and seeing everything (particularly the castle) was very cool for me.
I'm a child at heart so Andrew and I acted like the biggest tourists...which was fine because all the other people there were doing the same thing. That's one thing that is great about amusement parks...it's one place where you don't have to feel ashamed to act like a tourist(not that I ever do^.^feel ashamed, that is).
Also, since it was halloween you were allowed to wear costumes, as long as they were disney chracters. I guess japanese kids and teenagers, even adults, love costumes because the majority of the people there were decked out. It was great.
So Andrew and I also did the tourist thing and bought ears and hands and food and popcorn and stuff like that...I absolutely adored it!
In any case, here are pictures..also...more in photobucket:


this one is for sara:
"I'm a monster!!!"



What! Real nature in Disneyland?




and these hot pics are for alice...saw em in the subway and had to snap a few shots:


Check out our cute accesories!
Those dang ears are cute but annoying to get fixed on my head real sturdy like...hee hee...


So...thats all...Promise to update sooner...probably tomorrow morning...
Much love!

PS-I definatly bombed my first literature test despite studying all day saturday. And I wont meet the Fujisawa's until the 13th when I go to the Peter Drucker thing...more info on that in my next post!
^.^

6 Comments:

Blogger Raquelita said...

Um, so friggin awesome! I love the little ears! And you are sooooo cute. I love you!

4:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I went to Photobucket and looked at ALL of the pics...it looks like you two had a fantastic time! Thanks for taking a bunch of pictures of you this time. :)

I love you!
xoxo
Mom

P.S. Where's the fax?????

6:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Jessica! Great photos! You can wear the ears to Mid. All. anytime. As a matter of fact, we'll require it next time we see you. Thanks so much for sharing your great times. Cheers, Heather

6:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here's a link on Peter Drucker...

http://www.peter-drucker.com/

...like you don't have anything better to do! LOL

xoxo
Mom

8:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That sounds and looks like sooo much fun!! I want to go! I love the "I'm a monster picture!" Yaaaay!! I miss you!! xoxoxo -Sara

9:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aww jess you look like you're having sooo much fun!!! don't forget will's soccer jersey thing. love and miss ya! -caitlin

6:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home